What is blowout service and which style you go for ?
- A hair wash (sometimes there are treatment upgrades)
- Blow dry with a round brush
- Touch-ups with a flat or curling iron
Depending on your stylist’s technique and the products used, you could end up with a number of different styles. In its simplest form, a blowout means the art of drying your hair after a wash into the desired style. With a blowout, you can create curly hair, straight hair or subtle waves without any curling or flat iron involved. No matter which style you go for, you’ll achieve a smooth, beautiful look and feel amazing!
How long does a blowout last?
A blowdry is designed to last for several days before you need to wash your hair again or come back for another blow dry. Depending on your hair texture and thickness, you can expect your blow-dry to keep its shape for 3-5 days, maybe even longer. If you want to try to extend the lifespan of your blowdry, here are some simple tips to follow :
- Keep your locks dry and out of the rain.
- Sleep on a satin pillowcase to avoid morning bed-head.
- Wear a shower cap when showering.
- Avoid activities that make you sweat.
- Blast your roots with a hairdryer to freshen up your blowout.
Use dry shampoo to absorb excess oils from the scalp.
Hair salon Ottawa - Hair Tech & Spa near me Alta Vista : Looking for a new hair or beauty? You are in the right place. Walk in or book your appointment today!
Hair Tech & Spa - Hairdresser Alta Vista Plaza Ottawa
Address : 2671 Alta Vista Dr, Ottawa, ON K1V 7T5, Canada
Phone : (613) 733-0303
Service : https://hairtechandspaottawa.com/service
Read more → Perm for your hair ? Type perm near me and you'll find us!